[Scons-dev] Issue 2869 - Versioned shared libraries

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 26 13:13:56 EDT 2012

At the moment this is sets link flags for posix, cygwin, and darwin. Names and symlinks are set for posix and darwin.

My testing at the moment is limited to generating a shared library. I suppose I could add a test that links against it if that is sufficient.

Given what needs to be done for Windows we could add that. I suppose the file naming conventions are the same for cygwin as for posix platforms??

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389
Livermore, CA 94551-0808