[Scons-dev] Tests on Fedora 17

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 06:15:14 EDT 2012

Russel,

one of the Buildslaves is a Fedora 17 system, so I wonder why you still
get so many fails. I added some notes about which packages I installed, to

http://scons.org/wiki/InstallingBuildbotSlaves

. Maybe you can have a look and compare what's needed.
If things still don't work out, bug #2872 is still open. If you could
attach a full error log there (containing all the stdout and stderr
outputs) I'd be able to take a crack at it.

Regards,

Dirk