[Scons-dev] README.rst edits

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 15 14:51:33 EDT 2012

Bill,

On the bash and cshell commands I just put what works for me. I know
little about this but somehow having the environment variable set hijacks
the startup of my installed version of scons to use the python files in
the SCONS_LIB_DIR.

I won't comment on scons_local since I have yet to use it...

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389
Livermore, CA 94551-0808