[Scons-dev] SCons logo images

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Oct 14 18:05:45 EDT 2012

Dirk,

Re: images..

It might make sense to just make a new repo for "marketing" collateral?
Including the images (both rendered and .svg)?

What do you think?
I'm not sure putting it on the web repo is the right place (since it's private at the moment, and we probably want to keep that for just the release team).

Thoughts?
-Bill