[Scons-dev] Issue 2872, Buildbot test errors

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 1 15:50:23 EDT 2012

Dirk,

I have updated my work machine and have a mod for tex.py that will work.

Tonight I hope to test it on my home system with the older bib latex and
make sure it did not break that.

Not real sure how to have two different versions of a Latex style file on
the same machine to test stuff with.

Rob

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903