[Scons-dev] SConsolidator

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 25 10:53:42 EDT 2012

All I can say is that last year when I tried it and found a problem he was
reasonably prompt about updating Sconsolidator. It did take a little time
since I had to get an account on his web site and then report the bug.

Of course, since it is a one time set up tool I have not really used it
since.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389