[Scons-dev] Issue 2777

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Fri Jun 22 17:30:29 EDT 2012

Ok have a little progress as I got a little time to look at this today.

The test cases correctly fails with the current Scons sources. I applied the data in v2 of the patch he submitted and the test passes :)

I am going to check in these changes to my branch. And test them out locally on some cases that are much larger and always show this issue.

I will update as I know more.

Jason