[Scons-dev] SCons building with MS Visual C++10 on 64-bit Windows.

Edward d'Auvergne edward at nmr-relax.com
Fri Jun 15 10:49:15 EDT 2012

Ok, but where are these mailing lists archived to? It would be good
to link to these. Gmane seems to be only hooked up to your old lists,
and the tigris.org site is labelled as obsolete. As an aside, I'm
also having communication problems with Gmane. I have asked Lars a
few times now about uploading my old mailing list messages for my
software relax, but have had no response as of yet.

Regards,

Edward