[Scons-dev] New dev list

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Jun 3 10:34:34 EDT 2012

Gary,

On Sun, 2012-06-03 at 10:11 -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:

> The new scons dev list is active, and everyone has been auto-subscribed to

> it. If you weren't already a member, you should have just gotten a welcome

> email. Gmane is also subscribed, and the www.scons.org/lists.php page is

> updated to point to it. I haven't done much on Tigris yet to deprecate the

> old list except to rename it to add (OBSOLETE) in the Tigris web interface.

> Assuming this all continues to go well, I'll do the users list next

> weekend. The new users list already exists, it just hasn't been announced.

I think I may be on the list twice as I got two copies of this message.
I though mailman collapsed multiple instance, but perhaps not?

How long do we give this list to prove itself before thinking of doing
something similar with the user list?

Dr Russel Winder t: +44 20 7585 2200 voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road m: +44 7770 465 077 xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK w: www.russel.org.uk skype: russel_winder