[Scons-dev] 2.2.0 soon?

Greg Ward greg at gerg.ca
Sun Jul 29 21:11:17 EDT 2012

On 29 July 2012, Gary Oberbrunner said:

> We have a lot of little goodies now since 2.1.0. I have a few more

> little things I'd perhaps like to get in, like Intel v12 compiler

> support for Mac and Linux (I have a patch at work), but I think it's

> time. I've done a few test builds using the new release procedure I

> proposed a few weeks ago and things seem basically OK. (I didn't

> solve the win64 exe problem, but since that's not a regression I think

> we should just add some text on the website saying to use the zip

> method on win64.)

> Anyone have additional things they'd like to get in? Anyone have any

> issues that need to be addressed? Anyone think the new simplified

> release procedure needs to be revised? (See my mail of July 15th.)

I'd love for someone to take a look at my pull request:

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/29/javacpathopt-add-tests-and-fix-bugs

This adds unit tests to untested code and fixes a couple of simple,
shallow bugs. It doesn't get much simpler, lower-risk than that. Took
me about an hour to write starting from zero, and it should be a 10
min review. I hope. ;-)

Greg
--
Greg Ward http://www.gerg.ca/