[Scons-dev] Buildbots

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Thu Dec 20 15:27:07 EST 2012

Since Anatoly mentioned the buildbots I went and looked while eating lunch. It seems that the fedora buildbot is choking on the biber latex tests. The errors imply a mismatch between perl and the version of biber installed. I have already forgotten I fixed this issue on my Ubuntu machine.

There are other failures on fedora that may relate to recent commits about things like qmtest and other runtest updates. I noticed those when testing my recent pull request

Not sure what is causing the MSVS failures.

Rob Managan email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095 FAX: 925-422-3389
Livermore, CA 94551-0808