[Scons-dev] Docbook Tool as core module?

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 12:37:19 EST 2012

Hi there,

for the new SCons doc toolchain that I'm currently working on, I'd like
to use my Docbook Builder/Tool from:

https://bitbucket.org/dirkbaechle/scons_docbook

. In its current state it has a simple manual and tests. It basically
works...but only if called from the top build directory (the same chdir
problem as for the LaTeX Builder, when using references to local
images/files in custom stylesheets).
Another problem might be that I include a full copy (~5MB) of the
Docbook stylesheets, trying to be as convenient for the user as possible.

Despite all this, is there a chance to get it into the SCons core? I'd
then add a proper *.xml reference file for the Builder and prepare a
pull request.