[Scons-dev] Symlinks Node

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Wed Aug 22 11:19:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

I think in Parts we have almost solved the issue with dealing with Symlinks as Node objects ( without redo the node classes as they are... that is still needed long term). I will be publishing to the open source version of Parts these changes in the next few days, with usage samples done by my team here at work. I should not this does work on windows as well ( needs windows vista or better.. need to double check if we have this working on XP)

The question I have is how can we best move this into SCons? Is there interest in getting this in to SCons, and how can this be best reviewed by the rest of the SCons development, so any fixes we might still need can get fixed.

Jason