[reportlab-users] Spaces stripped out....

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Apr 25 06:04:47 EDT 2014

MUCH nicer - thanks, guys!

This is quite a handy way to refer to code in online discussions.

- Andy

>>> https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/src/b07c2c8b02de8a60984b00766f8d6bf77ca72266/tests/test_platypus_tables.py?at=default

>> Slightly shorter, this also works:

>> https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/src/b07c2c8/tests/test_platypus_tables.py?at=default

>> The hashes can be reduced to the first seven characters... which apparently is "safe enough". Sorry, but I don't have a link with a BitBucket explanation right now...

> You can also use the branch name, of course when you are not pointing to

> specific version of the file; the above is *currently* the same as

> https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/src/default/tests/test_platypus_tables.py

> ciao, lele.

> --

> nickname: Lele Gaifax | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri

> real: Emanuele Gaifas | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.

> lele at metapensiero.it | -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420