[reportlab-users] Moving to Bitbucket, and development roadmap..

Hajime Nakagami nakagami at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 07:14:24 EDT 2013

Hi Andy and others.

I have an experimental implementation of porting to python3.

https://github.com/nakagami/reportlab

Now, just released Pillow2.0.
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pillow/2.0.0

Pillow 2.0 and this version of pillow seems good work runAll.py
(Sorry a few tests are removed, becouse these can't pass Python2.7 and
Python3.3 both by me)

I hope that code will help for next version of pillow.