[reportlab-users] reducing size of SVG rendered image

Elan Noy elan.noy at quoininc.com
Tue May 24 16:46:14 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have created an image using svglib and want to have it in a platyfus
generated PDF.
I get the image but it is too big. I used Drawing.resized() and it
became smaller but still too big foir the page.

I tried to reduce its size by placing it in a table but the image was
not reduced.
I tried to use Drawing.scale(() and got an odd error AttributeError:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getKeepWithNext'

So I really don't know what to do. There has to be a way to shrink the
image, please let me know if you know one,

Thanks in advance

Elan Noy