[reportlab-users] brochure feedback & feed url

jonas wustrack jonas at reportlab.com
Mon Jun 29 07:00:26 EDT 2009

Dear David,

Here is a list of the errors we found in the feed while scraping last weekend.

The following hotels and sites have error tags in the xml (same list
as last week):

BREHI de
BRUPM uk
BRUPM de
BSLHI uk
BSLHI de
BSLHI jp
EILQS uk
FRAHI uk
FRAHI jp
ISTHI uk
LHRAP de
LHRAP jp
LHRHI de
LHRHI jp
MLEIR de
MLEIR jp
QKBVA uk
QKBVA de
QKBVA jp
VIEHI uk
VIEHI jp

They all show one of the following 3 kinds of error messages:

* "Could not get the value of property 'meetingRoom_desc' from the given node."
* "The hotel referenced by that identifier (ctyhocn) is null."
* "Could not get the value of property 'location_desc' from the given node."

There are a few other errors in the feed (mostly missing tags):

"desc" tag in "room_category" missing: ADLHI jp, ZRHHI de
"desc" tag in "facility_category" missing: EDIDH uk
Meeting room level has no name: AUHBT uk
"short_desc" tag in "facility_category" missing: ALBSA uk, PMOHE de, SEZHI uk
"name" tag in "room_category" is expected to contain a resource key
(like EXEC) but contains the name "Club Rooms": GUMHI jp
"highlight_desc" tag in "featured_hightlight" missing: KUCBL jp

Please let me know if any of these points are unclear.

Best Regards,
--
Jonas