[reportlab-users] Reportlab and SVG output

King Simon-NFHD78 simon.king at motorola.com
Thu Jan 29 10:26:14 EST 2009

Interestingly, the message after that one (SVG Part II) describes a
'bug' in renderSVG - the parameters to SVGCanvas.drawString are in a
different order to those in the the PDF Canvas class. What's more,
SVGCanvas.drawCentredString calls SVGCanvas.drawString, but passes the
arguments in the wrong order! I guess no-one's using
SVGCanvas.drawCentredString or drawRightString.

:-)

Simon