[reportlab-users] Subversion issue - use HTTPS not HTTP

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Sep 1 04:29:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As some of you know, the old subversion URL is not working. Our
building switched ISPs recently and the new one is not forwarding port
80 to this server, and also doesn't know why or how to fix it :-(

We will be moving to new offices and a new ISP in the next few weeks
anyway, so we are not going to expend more time on this. For now
please use https. I have amended the subversion page on the site to
reflect this.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson