[reportlab-users] problem with reportlab generating pdf

Justinas Urbanavicius justinasu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:43:33 EDT 2008

ok now i see what is the problem, thanks :)

i don't think that showing yuo the script will help, couse i'm not using the
reportlab directly but throu another python script that should convert
entire html file into a pdf document http://www.htmltopdf.org/ as one of you
pointed out i doubt that anyone knows this script.

so basicaly i'm on my own from here. thanks again :)