[reportlab-users] end of table

Brandon Rich brich at caseta.com
Tue Feb 19 11:22:40 EST 2008

I have read a little bit about the trying to decipher when the table has
reached the end of the page, and when it starts on a new one. I have
been unable to find a good explanation of how this works or a way to
check for this. I know in the documentation it talks about the canSplit
attribute, but know that this is incorrect documentation. Like it has
been stated before, I want to add a header row to a table at the start
of a new page when it becomes too long for one page only. Has anyone
come across a good way of accomplishing this?

Thanks in advance

Brandon