[reportlab-users] Release policy

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sun Apr 13 15:58:05 EDT 2008

2008/4/11 Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de>:

> Just checked again, after a month. It seems like the dates

> on that page [1] have not changed.

Criticism accepted, and it's now fixed. BTW it shows the date the
file was first
placed in the download area and announced, not the manifest therein,
and in this case
there was a delay between the two.

Sorry about the wait, but we had to almost totally ignore non-bug
issues throughout March
and early April due to some very major pressures - the UK investment
laws changed on
April 6th, necessitating updates to a very large number of apps we
maintain, which all
went live last week. We should be starting work on a May 2.2 release
in about 2 weeks time
and have significantly more resources now (as well as more Linux
users), so if anyone wants
to remind us of other bugs/wishes, now's a good time.

- Andy