[reportlab-users] Example Code

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 17 18:38:43 EDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Stephan Richter wrote:

> Yeah, the same is true here. We mainly use RML. And if you need RML

> examples, I think there are a few more or less hidden around there.

Thanks, Stephan. Our data are in database tables (SQLite3 in one
application, PostgreSQL-8.2.x in another), and converting them to XML is an
unnecessary step.

I'm sure that once I get started and can see the results of the code it
will come together fairly quickly. I think the key is to look at the report
layout as I would a page layout in Scribus: text frames and image frames.
I'll start digging into the process and ask specific questions as they
arise.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerator(TM)