[reportlab-users] Inserting flowables in a footer

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:22:51 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I would like to create a frame to be used as the footer of a page. I
understand I should create a new PageTemplate, with a new frame which should
contain the footer.

I would like to insert a table in the footer frame, but I don't figure
exactly how this should be done. I mean I can see I should use the
Frame.addFromList method, but when should I use it? I suppose inside some
callback, but this is not clear at the moment.

Can someone shed some light on this topic?

Thanks in advance.

Marco

--
Icube Srl