[reportlab-users] Printing problems

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Sep 17 05:40:59 EDT 2005

The other useful tip I can offer is to have a "calibration page" which would explain this and have "rulers" to get it right in one go.

We are flat out in the reportlab office this month, but if anyone  want to have a go I would happily check it in to our library. Ideally you would be able to run a script for blank page, or use a function to overdraw a page of your one.   If no one gets there first then Oualid should be able to do this around end September.

Thanks,

Andy