[reportlab-users] Legends

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 13 11:10:46 EDT 2005

I'm trying to have Rects of a different size than the default one inside Legends, but it seems that Reportlab doesn't use the values I pass, and keeps using defaults.

self.legend.colorNamePairs = [
  (Rect (x = 0, y = 0, width = 10, height = 10, fillColor = CMYKColor (0.60, 0, 0.55, 0.60), strokeColor = colors.black), 'Portfolio'),
  (Rect (x = 0, y = 0, width = 25, height = 25, fillColor = colors.grey, strokeColor = colors.black), 'Benchmark')]

This legend has a pair of perfectly equal Rects, the only thing that differs is fillColor.
Is there something obvious I'm missing ?

  ngw