[reportlab-users] Page lables

Angelina Andriasyan lika at zenteq.am
Tue Dec 6 02:27:49 EST 2005

Hello John,

As you know, a document may optionally define page labels (PDF 1.3) to
identify each page visually on the screen or in print. The identifier
can be a number as well as a letter. For example, the pages in an
appendix might be labeled with decimal numeric portions prefixed with
the string A−; the resulting page labels would be A−1, A−2, and so on.

I render my own XML into PDF. From the XML I get a page-number and a
page ID (page lable in output PDF). In the output PDF document page
lables should be organized in the following way:

<</Type/Catalog
/Pages 2 0 R
/PageLabels << /Nums [
] >>