[reportlab-users] Tables and spanning

Johan Paul Glutting reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:12:57 +0200

Sure. The newsletter will be in Catalan (I just started it last night),
but I will send you the code when it is done. The idea is to have a
script process a text file (with simple markup, like the Zope folks
Structured Text) into a newsletter which has specific sections. The user
will run "./news.py content.txt" to generate a newsletter.

When you get a chance, could you post some specifications for your idea
about making HTML-like table functions?
I am not sure what exactly you want to do, but I would be willing to put
some time into reportlab, after all the time and grief it has saved me
at work.

Are you talking about coding tables with XML tags, or are you talking
about more / better functionality in the Table() class?

I don't have a lot of time right now, but I will sooner or later...

Cheers,

JP

En/na Andy Robinson ha escrit: