[reportlab-users] FutureWarnings in ttfonts.py with Python 2.3

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:49:31 -0000

This bugs me too.  IMHO the way the warnings
were implemented in Python is wrong - it happens even on
compiled code to me.

Is anyone good enough at bit-twiddling to rewrite these
sums in a way which 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 etc can all agree not
to complain about?

- Andy