[reportlab-users] ReportLab Domain

Kirpal Sachdev kirpal at reportlab.com
Mon Dec 13 04:23:38 EST 2004

Hi All,

Due to an error by our domain registrar, Network Solutions, the
reportlab.com domain did not correctly get renewed
at the weekend (it normally renews automatically every year) and will be
unavailable for much of today. When we discovered this yesterday we took
steps to remedy it, but unfortunately it takes about 24 hours.

This means that reportlab.com sites will be unavailable this morning. We
apologize for any inconvenience but this is beyond our control

Best Regards

--
Mr. Kirpal Singh Sachdev
Software Marketing / Junior Developer