[reportlab-users] Table documentatipon?

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:13:17 +0100

> Is there any?
>
> The only form of documentation I can find seems to be the pdf form of the
> userguide.

The chapter on tables in the userguide IS the documentation
at present.  I think it's reasonably accurate but may
miss some bleeding edge features.

I was mistakenly under the impression that all classes
with adequate doc strings were in the autogenerated reference,
but I've checked and it only documents explicitly listed classes.
Unfortunately, just listing the class and method docs for the
table class will be almost meaningless, as it depends heavily
on table style properties; someone needs to write an essay
in the doc string.

Thanks,

Andy Robinson