[reportlab-users] ReportLab Developer Network Announced

John Precedo reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 13:53:25 +0100

ReportLab is proud to announce the launch of the ReportLab Developer
Network (DevNet).

The ReportLab Developer Network offers small companies, non-profit
organizations and selected developers the chance to download and
develop with the products in ReportLab's Enterprise Package - all for
a small yearly subscription fee - USD 1,250 (Introductory price USD
1,000 available until June 1st 2003). This compares with our usual
Enterprise Package price of USD 25,000+.

The ReportLab Enterprise Package includes:
* RML2PDF - turns RML to PDF for powerful report mark-up and
  description
* PageCatcher - Capture's your PDFs and let's you use them in
  imaginative ways
* Encryption Utility - secure you PDFs with encryption
* Diagra Graphics - produces dynamic charts in PDF and alternative
  formats
* Preppy - our open source pre-processor commonly used with RML to
  create dynamic reports from various data sources

ReportLab DevNet members receive all the tools, product upgrades and
resources needed to develop applications, along with components and
extensions and access to professional technical support. In addition
some members will be able to use these products with a limited
commercial production license, allowing them to make commercial use of
our products without incurring inappropriate fees. For more details please
visit DevNet pages below.

ReportLab DevNet is part of our commitment to the Python community - in
the past we have found the feedback and input from our user community
an invaluable aid to the development of our products, and we wish to
encourage the community to use both our open source and commercial
products in the future.

DevNet is also a great way for small firms who are potential
integrators and resellers of ReportLab products to learn and develop
with the tools. We want you to deploy our products and recommend them
to your customers, so DevNet membership is a great way to discover the
potential of ReportLab products at the same time as developing a
commercial solution.

Membership is by application only - apply today using our online
application form (at www.reportlab.com/cgi-bin/devnetapply.cgi).
We will then contact you to discuss the details before any commitment
is required. For more information about ReportLab, DevNet or any of our
products, visit our website at www.reportlab.com.

Who we are:
ReportLab Europe Ltd. specializes in tools for generating dynamic PDF
documents derived from any data source. We deliver innovative,
mission-critical applications to world-class financial firms, and sell
a range of software products to enable development teams do the same.

Links:
    ReportLab: <a
href="http://www.reportlab.com">http://www.reportlab.com</a>
    Online Application form: <a