[reportlab-users] ReportLab events at EuroPython and OSCON

Michael Montagne reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:53:35 -0700

I'm going to OSCON.  As a matter of fact, the Report Lab tutorial was
the one thing I really wanted to do.  Too bad it was cancelled.  I can
only do the tutorials so I may not be eligible for the BOF, not sure how
that works.  I'm just getting started with Report Lab and my excitement
is high now.  I'm certainly going to be interested in anything I can see
regarding it.  There is at least one Python related get together during
the week, be sure to include those on your agenda.