[reportlab-users] setting line color in LineChart

Alexandre reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:41:39 +0200

Hi,

Now that I've found the list, let's get in for a real question ;o)

Is it possible to set the line colors in a LineChart ?

I tried
lc.lines[O].strokeColor.color = colors.pink
lc.lines[1].strokeColor.color = colors.cornsilk
lc.lines[2].strokeColor.color = colors.orange

and ended up with red green and blue lines.

Trying to set lc.lines[i].color raises an exception, and I could not
find anything in the various manuals.

I have a similar issue with a BarChart, but I was able to work around it
by using ShadedRect (which look nicer than plain color anyway)

Thanks in advance.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).