[meteorite-list] The March Issue of Meteorite Times is now up.

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 14:16:55 EDT 2024

Thank you Paul, Finbarr and all.I thought that Norton, Malwarebytes, ..... were just being over-protective.
Oddly, nothing in the Spam box today!
Anne BlackIMPACTIKA.comimpactika at aol.com

    On Monday, March 18, 2024 at 11:05:37 AM MDT, Paul Harris <paul at meteorite.com> wrote:

 Hello Everyone,

Finbarr is correct. (Thank you!)

It looks like you can add AOL along with Gmail and Yahoo to the list who
require SPF, DKIM, and DMARC from the "sender's" mail server.

I know with Gmail, some can be delivered, some go to spam,  and
sometimes they are not delivered at all.

Anne, you can contact AOL and ask if they can whitelist
"meteoritecentral.com" and "imca.cc" until Art and the IMCA get DMARC
working.

For Website Owners, you can check your domain at the URL below.

https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth

Under "Mail Server" check to see if you have any errors.  Warnings are okay.

If you have any errors listed, send an email to ping at tools.mxtoolbox.com

You will receive an email back with some information but for a detailed
look click the "View your full deliverability report" link. This webpage
will give the information needed to provide to your web host to get your
mail server setup.

Anyone having any questions on this please contact me off list so we
don't clog the list.

Thank you,

Paul