[meteorite-list] AD:  NWA 14886 L3 melt breccia Main Mass 1 of Only 5 in the world

Saharock Com nourddine2010 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:07:30 EST 2024

Dear friends

I hope this message finds you well and filled with excitement for a truly extraordinary opportunity!
For a limited time, we are offering a rare specimen: NWA 14886 L3 Melt Breccia - 1 of Only 5 in the World!
NWA 14886 L3 melt breccia 1 of Only 5 in the world and the only available one for collectors
This magnificent Chondrite L3 melt breccia NWA 14886! weighing 80.8 grams, is one of only five known in the world, making it an incredibly rare find. Featuring a stunning dark brownish rock without fusion crust, this meteorite is truly one-of-a-kind. Its composition is a chondritic melt breccia, comprised of up to 1 cm sized type 3 clasts set into a melt rock matrix
To make this opportunity even more enticing, we are open to considering your best offer for this one-of-a-kind NWA 14886 L3 melt breccia.
you can see pictures of this specimen on: https://www.tucsonmeteorites.com/mpodmain.asp?XX=2&DD=1/18/2024
Please Reply to this email with your best offer, and let us help you add a piece of space history to your collection.
Thank you for being a valued part of our community. We look forward to facilitating the acquisition of this extraordinary meteorite for you.

Best regards,
Azelmat Nor EDDINE