[meteorite-list] Pakepake 005

John Lutzon jl at lutzon.com
Tue Feb 20 17:57:45 EST 2024

  What's happening here, folks. I'm not endorsing this finder, in any way, but all of these maybe's, assume, could, possibles can be detrimental to Anyone's reputation. If anyone has what it takes to Prove it is misrepresented--Do So. I've heard of several sellers that sold meteorites that turned out to be the wrong classification, this was not by intent==instead it was misrepresented to them. Know anyone that got duped or sold some?
   What's next; bind it to a chair and throw it in a river to see if it floats or sinks.
 Assuming conclusions is a Horrible path for the entire meteorite community.
John