[meteorite-list] Antarctic meteorite books

应 亦朗 yilang.ying at outlook.com
Mon Apr 15 09:00:52 EDT 2024

Dear list members

Over the past few years, I have collected several meteorite books published by the National Institute of Polar Research of Japan.

I don't think we can keep all the books, so I'm trying to find new homes for some of the duplicates.

< Photographic Catalog of The Second Antarctic Meteorites > * 2

Published 1981/ Asking 650USD per copy

< Photographic Catalog of The Antarctic Meteorites > * 1

Published 1987 / Asking 1250USD

< PROCEEDINGS OF THE EIGHTH SYMPOSIUM ON ANTARCTIC METEORITES > *1

Published 1983/Asking 180USD

<PROCEEDINGS OF THE SECOND SYMPOSIUM ON YAMATO METEORITES> *1

Published 1978/Asking 150USD

There are slight creases on the edges, and the content is as complete as new.

<ÄϘO¤Î¿Æѧ µÚ6Ž†ÄϘOëEʯ>

(Antarctic Science, Volume Six Antarctic Meteorites) *1, Asking 180USD

Japanese book, 440 pages, the condition of the books is very good, almost new.

This is one of a set of books published by the National Institute of Polar Research of Japan in 1987, which describes in detail the research results of Japanese Antarctic meteorites, but unfortunately, I have to reiterate that the book is in Japanese.

The price already includes shipping to the Us or most European countries.

Detailed pictures available via PM upon request.

Accept PP payments to friends & family.

I accept the exchange of Chinese meteorites that fell or found before 2000 with equal value. Unfortunately, I do not accept ALETAI or NATAN.

[cid:e6969846-08d2-473e-bac4-37eb49312464]