[meteorite-list] Our NWA 14743 is 100% Genuine

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Wed Apr 3 18:28:42 EDT 2024

Dear List Members and Customers,

We apologize for this one last post concerning the Jason Utas post about
our possible NWA 14743 misrepresented material.

Since Jason Utas is unable to give a Yes or No answer to clear up his
statements about the NWA 14743 on our website, we will settle this
confusion.

Mark Lyon has confirmed that the NWA 14743 material we are selling, and
have sold, is genuine NWA 14743 that he and his team had classified. We
also have photographic validation from a second source.

We would like to publicly thank Mark Lyon for going out of his way and
contacting us multiple times to clear this up. Thank you Mark!

Sincerely,

Paul Harris
The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.