[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions ending next Saturday

Saharock Com nourddine2010 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:39:08 EDT 2024

Dear List,

We hope this message finds you well. We are pleased to inform you that a superb selection of meteorites is currently available for bidding on eBay. This auction features a variety of unique specimens from different locations, and we believe you'll find some exceptional additions to your collection.
To view and bid on these extraordinary meteorites, simply click on the following link: https://www.ebay.com/str/saharockmeteorites.
The auction is ending NEXT SATURDAY, so don't miss your chance to acquire these cosmic treasures.

Each meteorite comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for your peace of mind.

Visit the auction now and make these celestial wonders a part of your collection.
https://www.ebay.com/str/saharockmeteorites

Best regards
Nor eddine Azelmat
GMA 007