[meteorite-list] Frank Hibbens returned to honor

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 14:11:51 EDT 2023

Hi Listeros -
Some of you with really good memories will remember my defense of Frank Hibbens so many years ago.Others will remember the recovery of the artifacts and site pictures a few years ago.
Well, this weekend I was at powwow and met the first recipient of the Frank Hibbens research grant.A building at University of New Mexico ha also been named in his memory.
I suppose my own work on impact events will finally be recognized about 2070 or so.
good hunting, everyone,
E.P.