[meteorite-list] Grasp-Clast and magnetic meteorite mounts

David Pensenstadler dfpens01 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:42:27 EDT 2023

Thanks Michael,

I have that address and have only recently been in contact with them.  Some
health problems keep them from updating and using the website for
Spacetreasures.  The mounts I am looking for are ideal for displaying small
meteorites.

Michael Gallant is working to support that website and expects the site to
be active in the near future.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Dave