[meteorite-list] Grasp-Clast and magnetic meteorite mounts

David Pensenstadler dfpens01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:49:52 EDT 2023

I have tried ordering some meteorite mounts from the
Spacetreasures.com website but the only payment available is through
PayPal and I do not have a PayPal account.  I have tried to contact
this company through email and by phone but cannot get any response.

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Are they still in
business?  I have a business card from this company from orders I have
placed some years ago, but again no one answers at the email address
on the card.  Apparently the parent company is Miga Research in New
Hampshire.  I have called them and got their voicemail and left
messages but no one ever returns my call.

I have searched the internet for these great grasp clasp and magnetic
post holders but have had no luck in finding them anywhere except for
Space Treasures.

Any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave Pensenstadler