[meteorite-list] AD: Jason's Penny Auctions

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:40:03 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another round of Penny auctions this week.
I would like to invite you to check out the selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

I try to have something for everyone, from the small chip collectors up to
the whole stone meteorite fanatics. There are quite a few recent
publications including a sample of the new one of one Diogenite-Melt rock,
NWA 16100.

In general, the auctions feature many meteorites that I guided through the
classification process so you will have great provenance, and if I sourced
it from another dealer I will include their COA along with mine. I combine
shipping (please don't pay until we adjust the invoice) and am happy to
answer questions. Here is a sample of the selection I am offering, all
starting at just 1 penny.

NWA 14429 Diogenite 5.67g polished fragment
NWA 15758 CK6 5.88g polished fragment "space brownies"
NWA 16029 CVox3 12.8g end cut, great refractory inclusions
NWA 16100, Diogenite-Melt rock, 0.73g chip, one of one "wholesale impact
melting"
NWA 15544 L5 14.89g cut from submissions sample
NWA XXXX 259g unclassified meteorite, likely H.E.D. group member
NWA 14423 H5 522g Main Mass nice form and weathering
NWA XXXX 2065g unclassified really nice
NWA 16158 Diogenite 28.2g noritic diogenite breccia
NWA 16099 Pallasite PMG 13.2g attractively weathered
And more!

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past! I really
appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb
Eureka, California