[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Micromounts Clearance, Old and New Falls, 22 NWA Localities, Lots of Scarce Types

Michael Gilmer meteoritemike at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:00:34 EDT 2023

Hi Listees and Collectors,

I went through my collection of micromounts and have decided to thin
out the herd to simplify things. I have made available dozens of
localities, including many witnessed falls and rare petrologic types.
Many of these are small crumbs, but they make good placeholders for
collectors of falls, dense collection areas, or types. All of them are
budget priced and come with a labeled gemjar. Many of these represent
the last of my stock on these localities.

Some have been grouped into lots of a similar theme – geographic
areas, falls and hammers, types, etc.

Met-List members get a 20% discount on all prices – use coupon code
“metlist” at checkout.

NEW SPECIMENS AND LOTS :

Lot of 22 NWA micromounts. Includes early low-numbers, provisionals,
and about a dozen types -
https://galactic-stone.com/nwa-meteorite-bombardment-lot-of-22-early-and-rare-localities/

Crater Impactite Lot of 7, includes samples from craters across the
USA and Canada -
https://galactic-stone.com/meteorite-crater-impactite-lot-of-7-kt-boundary-sudbury-wanapitei-odessa-more/

Witnessed Falls Lot of 7, includes Park Forest, New Orleans, Osceola,
Berduc, Junction City, Oued Sfayat, Mount Tazerzait -
https://galactic-stone.com/rare-witnessed-falls-collection-of-seven-new-orleans-osceola-mount-tazerzait-and-more/

Witnessed Falls Lot of 12, includes Aiquile, Bjurbole, Bilanga,
Chergach, Kilabo, Monze, Benenitra, Allende, Junction City, Tamdakht,
Suizhou, and Zag -
https://galactic-stone.com/witnessed-falls-meteorites-lot-of-12-worldwide-collection-1899-2022/

Rare Types Lot of 7, includes Bencubbinite, Winonaite, Ureilite, CO3,
CR2, Angrite, Ungrouped -
https://galactic-stone.com/exotic-meteorites-lot-seven-rare-types-achondrites-ungrouped/

Russian Lot of 5, includes Tsarev, Souslovo, Vyatka, Saratov,
Pallasovka - https://galactic-stone.com/russian-meteorite-lot-of-five-vyatka-souslovo-tsarev-saratov-pallasovka/

Texas Lot of 7, includes Dawn(a), Odessa, Briscoe, Dimmitt, Pony
Creek, Travis(a), Tulia(b) -
https://galactic-stone.com/texas-meteorite-lot-of-7-briscoe-dawn-dimmitt-odessa-pony-creek-more/

All new specimens and lots - https://galactic-stone.com/brand-new/

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG