[meteorite-list] AD: Jason's Penny Auctions

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:27:52 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another round of Penny auctions with
Sunday being a big day!  I would like to invite you to check out the
selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

I try to have something for everyone, from the small chip collectors up to
the whole stone meteorite fanatics.  This auction features many meteorites
that I guided through the classification process so you will have great
provenance, and if I sourced it from another dealer I will include their
COA along with mine.  I combine shipping (please don't pay until we adjust
the invoice) and am happy to answer questions. Here is a sample of the
selection I am offering, all starting at just 1 penny.

NWA 14077 L4 41.2g  polished slice
Moldavite 2.5g naturally formed glass
Tarda C2 Ungrouped Micro
NWA 14429 Diogenite 6.07g
NWA 14883 R3 Rumuruti 10.08g
NWA 15758 CK6 10.6g space brownies
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 174.2g  almost fully crusted
Gebel Kamil 164.2g Iron Ungrouped cleaned
NWA 869 L3-6 1320g whole stone nice clasts
NWA 14144 Mesosiderite 40.7g rare and desirable
And more!

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past!  I really
appreciate your support.

Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb
Eureka, California