[meteorite-list] AD: Jason's Penny Auctions

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:43:04 EDT 2023

Hello,
My name is Jason and I am having another big round of Penny auctions all
week with the big finale on Sunday.  I would like to invite you to check
out the selection.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace

I try to have something for everyone, from the small chip collectors up to
the whole stone meteorite fanatics.  This auction features many meteorites
that I guided through the classification process so you will have great
provenance, and if I sourced it from another dealer I will include their
COA along with mine.  I combine shipping (please don't pay until we adjust
the invoice) and am happy to answer questions. Here is a sample of the
selection I am offering, all starting at just 1 penny.  Good luck bidders!!!

NWA 14558 Winonaite 7.45g cut stone of a primitive achondrite
Main Mass! NWA 14123 H4 245g small chondrules in recrystallized matrix
NWA 15758 CK6 6.9g polished fragment, space brownies
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 5.7g polished part slice with great fusion crust
NWA 14425 EH3 2.7g high metal Enstatite polished slice
Tektite 18.8g bark shaped piece thin enough to transmit light
 NWA 14144 Mesosiderite 29.9g desirable slice of a stony iron meteorite
NWA XXXX 157.6 unclassified meteorite polished face awesome crust, great
handful
 NWA 14429 crusty Diogenite 17.2g fragment great orthopyroxene crystals
NWA 13631 CR2 2.27g thin slice armored chondrules
NWA 14560 Pallasite 3.59g whole meteorite with great features & robust
olivine

Thank you to everyone who is bidding and has bid in the past!  I really
appreciate your support.
Best regards,
Jason Whitcomb