[meteorite-list] SALE-Jason's 1 Cent Meteorite Auctions on Ebay

humboldt bay jay humboldtbayjay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:34:38 EST 2023

My name is Jason Whitcomb, and I would like to invite you to my penny
auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace
<https://www.ebay.com/str/handfulofspace?fbclid=IwAR0LUx_6AutVt9t83LxADGjgndWbPOIrm8owiS-I0FC88hm_ygLQTfmPVWs>

This is a big week with a lot of opportunity to score great deals so be
sure not to miss out. Here is a partial list of what is being offered this
week:

NWA 14878 R3 .67g Rumuruti meteorite with really nice breccia
NWA 12367 CO3 4.9g carbonaceous meteorite slice
Erg Chech 002 Achondrite Ungrouped .52g
NWA 14429 crusted Diogenite 10g
NWA 13631 CR2 1.15g end cut
NWA 15029 Eucrite breccia 18.8g polished slice
NWA 14425 EH3 3.94g meteorite rare type
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 88.8g meteorite great crust
NWA 15758 CK6 13.8g polished fragment
NWA 14558 Winonaite 11.65g
NWA 14560 Pallasite 7.7g whole meteorite
NWA 14744 Mesosiderite 15.7g polished meteorite slice
HaH 346 "Ghadamis" L6 88.3g meteorite endcut
NWA 14144 Mesosiderite 42.9g desirable slice
Cranfield Meteorite H3-5 micro I found at the freeway impact site
NWA 15553 CV3 7g half stone a polished face

I combine shipping (just don't pay until you are done bidding) and I
provide a Certificate of Authenticity. Good luck bidders!!!