[meteorite-list] Going to meteorite-hunting trip in the US desert, advices and companions are welcome

Volodymyr Mykhaylyuk pesh.mv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:48:59 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I am planning a week-long meteorite-hunting trip at the end of August to
one of the deserts in the west of the US.
I will use a metal detector and visual/magnet methods to look
for meteorites.
Any advice or pointer in the right direction will be appreciated.
We are a family of three and if anyone heading that way at that time with
similar goals, please email me, and we could stick together as companions.

Volodymyr
pesh.mv at gmail.com