[meteorite-list] Global Meteorite Association Party in Tucson TONIGHT ***REMINDER***

Mendy Ouzillou mendy.ouzillou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:51:34 EST 2023

***REMINDER***

The Global Meteorite Association (GMA) will be holding its second annual
party in Tucson TONIGHT. All are invited (member or not).

1)      Like last year, the event will be held at the Sky Bar (
<https://skybartucson.com/> https://skybartucson.com/), located at 536 N 4th
Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705

2)      The event will kick off today at 7:00pm, January 31 and go until we
just get too tired of hanging out and having fun.

3)      Spread the love - everyone is invited, member and non-member alike.
There is no fee to attend, but if someone is a non-member, then a $5 to $10
donation is appreciated.

4)      As this is an official event for the GMA and an opportunity to
increase membership, the GMA will provide up to $200 of free pizza for
attendees. Alcoholic drinks and additional pizzas are available from the
bar.

5)      For those not able to attend, we will be working on another outreach
event in June for Ensisheim. A party during the Denver show is being
considered so please let us know your thoughts.

Due to a scheduling conflict, I am unable to attend this year but Sean
Mahoney from our GMA Board of Directors will be there. Have fun and post
pictures!

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou

GMA President, G0002